storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

29 June 2012

mega meet - scrapped!

Happy Friday, everyone -- I hope you're keeping cool! It seems like the whole hemisphere is toasty. I was out last night at around 11, and it was still 90 degrees. Nuts, I tell you.

But that's not what you're here for -- how about a layout using my June kit from Scrappy Chic?


All kinds of yummy My Mind's Eye goodies here -- papers and stickers from the new Indie Chic line (it was hard to choose which of the four colorways to scrap with -- they're all so pretty!), plus some fun accents. The title is on a wood pennant from an older MME line, stamped with chalk ink (works great on wood). The burlap ribbon and butterflies are both from Maya Rd -- the butterflies are misted with two shades of pink Mister Hueys. {Note to alert viewers: if you notice an irregularity in the top-left butterfly, it's because Simon managed to pry it off the layout and chew on it! Yes, I just stuck it back on. Don't judge. ;) } A row of random bling beneath the photo (of Scrappy Chic's owner, Chris, and her fab mom, Linda, working the booth at Mega Meet in May), and I called it good.

I have more projects from my kit, and I'll be sharing those with you next week. Until then, stay cool!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, Simon is not just a similar colour to our late, great Jasper, he's just as helpful in the crafting department! Just adding that distressed look for you, Ang. :P Awesome use of papers!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, silly Simon! I love how you misted the veneers to match your layout though. You've showcased those new papers and stickers perfectly!